So, What is HelloPhotos?
You have 1,000's of photos on your devices that you just don’t have time to deal with. We have the answer to your photo burden!
Upload a batch -- our photo editors will ...
1) choose the best ones,
2) edit them professionally,
3) And layout an organized, sequential album.
You can then choose to purchase your layout as a coffee table album to begin your family’s photography library.
How does it work?
Upload up to a year’s worth of photos (usually no more than 8,000 images).
Tell us: are there special themes we should pay attention to -- like a trip to Paris, a special birthday, or another event.
You’ll answer these three questions:
1) What are you sharing with us? E.g. a year, a trip, a party
2) Tell us about your preferences? E.g. you want to include screenshots of maps, ignore maps - they were for directions, you love food photos, you love selfies or maybe you hate selfies. Anything you can tell our editors is helpful!
3) Are you uploading from multiple sources?
E.g. 1, 2 or 3 devices - your phone, your spouse's phone, home computer, etc.
2. Assessment & Edit
Our talented photo editors will look at each photo individually and select the very best, fully edit them for shadows, light and style. Then, they will create a digital album layout of your year.
You will have a chance to review your layout and make changes with your editor. If you choose to include captions, we will send a second revision for proofing.
4. Your Folio
When revisions are complete, you receive 150-200 fully edited images and a high resolution digital layout, which you’ll download from your online portal. These are yours to keep!
5. Start Your Library
If you choose, order your digital layout as a beautiful heirloom album. Choose from our cruelty-free leather and fabric covers and a variety of albums sizes. Albums are shipped directly to your door within a few weeks!
How long does it take to receive my Finished Folio?
Batch upload to draft review: 7 business days. Draft review to Final Folio: 5 business days. Photo albums: 4-6 weeks to ship
How is HelloPhotos different from other album making apps?
Unlike most photo websites, you don’t have to do the work! Our photo editors are really here to do ALL of the work, not ask you to spend hours pouring over 10 versions of the same photos. You got People now; take photos off your to-do list.
Does HelloPhotos have a guarantee?
For physical albums, we guarantee our quality and will be happy replace anything that is defective. We will provide you with a shipping label so you can return it to us fee of charge and we can send out a new one.
Who are our Photo Editors?
Our Photo editors are professionals in the photography community. Many are photographers themselves! For example, one of our rockstar editors is Ashley. Ashley is a freelance videographer, producer and photographer. She says that there's nothing better than helping people visually tell their stories.
Do I always have the same editor?
Usually we will have the same editor work on your photos. However, we cannot guarantee the same person every time (sometimes they have a shoot!). We will maintain your preferences in our database and ensure the same quality for every Folio.
What you can buy at HelloPhotos:
The Edit - $99
- Upload Your Batch (up to 8,000 images is a-okay!)
- Our editors pick your very best + edit them
- Our editors lay out an album design
- You get the edits + the design via download link
The Photobooks - $150+
- Sizes range from 8x8 and larger
- Choose a photo cover, linen bound or cruelty-free leather cover
- Give gifts & Fill up your home library with these amazing books.
- A totally optional, post-edit happy.
Artwork, Ready To Hang - $100+
- Ready to hang
- Matted and printed with archival materials
- Acrylic glass makes these super kiddo friendly